Cheesy, cringy, or whatever you called it. Here I’ve prepared a list of funniest (at least i think) jokes for provolone!
Due to the pronunciation differences between British [prow·vuh·low·nee], American [prow·vuh·lown], also the local accent/dialect of the other countries, some of the jokes here may not sound appealing to you.
Worse, you might not even get it.
But hey, relax, read it a few more times and you will understand.
- Mom asked, “The last slice of cheese is in the fridge for a week?”, and i said, “No, a month, and it is provolonely” (provolone + lonely)
- New GoPro’s company tagline: GoPro, be a hero…alone, GoPro-volone.
- Mom bought home a sharp provolone, it slipped out and fell to the ground. I shouted: “Be careful, it’s sharp!”
- Hi my real name is ProVolone, and “pro” in Italian known as “large”. Morning, i was called ProVolone; Rest of the time, i will be called Volone. (morning wood, or morning erection in male)
- What do you called cheese that’s antisocial? Prov-olone (alone).
- I was reading a news paper in an Italian restaurant, the chef kept asking me provolone or antipasto, oh bother!
- “What do you pair best with?”. Provolone: “Hell no” (alone)
- What’s the best food for a divorced homie? “Eyo, want some Brovolone?” (bro + alone)
- We know the pros of cheese, what are the cons? Pro-volone stood up, “I don’t have any!”
- Guess who’s the loneliest film actor in the world? Jim Povolo, “What”
- What cheese has a personal legal assistant? Provolone. (As in Proof-of-lawNY in British pronunciation; LawNY a non-profit firm, also Legal Assistance of Western New York.
- I would rather be forever Provolone! (alone with cheese)
- What do you called a single person from Provo, Utah? Provolone.
- A man just assaulted me with provolone, how dairy!
- What do you called a lonely cheese? Provolonely.
Which one caught you?
Share you thoughts in the comment section below, and I dare you to challenge me with your better one 🙂
Also, check out this huge list to compare over 100+ type of cheeses!